Being a serious global B2B telecom media, we are organizing this event with an aim to act as a catalyst for growth of the industry.
India's apex industry chamber, FICCI, is organizing aSeminaron M2M. Objective of the Seminar is to act as a catalyst for growth of the M2M industry in India. The Seminar is expected to attract decision makers and influencers from government, private sector (service providers, equipment manufacturers, etc.), technical community and academia.Global B2B telecom media house, Telecom Tiger, is partner to the event.
Broadly, the Seminar will try to cover the following areas:
- Emerging trends and opportunitiess
- Monetizing Internet of Things
- How to develop a strong value chain?
- Capabilities needed to deliver these solutions?
- Appropriate standards that need to be in place?
- How prepared are we?
- What should be India's roadmap to put in place a strong and self-sustaining M2M ecosystem in India
Session I: Emerging trends & Opportunities
Session II: Is India Prepared for M2M Adoption?
Registration is on first- come- first served basis.
Benefits of attending:
Interaction with the top decision makers of all the stake holders
Unmatched speaker line up
TelecomTiger, world’s largest B2B media, to compliment event coverage
Participation of decision makers from all major stakeholders
Ideal platform to create branding and communication avenues